Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The joy of a dead battery

As I have mentioned, my son is obsessed with a capital O with his Nintendo he received from Santa (watch the cookies at our house next year, old man).  Well, I "forgot" to charge it for a few days (ahem) and last night after about a half hour of play the battery died.  "Mom, can you plug this in for me?"  Why certainly, son, but now what?  And instead of asking to watch TV or play the Wii my delightful little baby boy said to me, "Mom, can we play Lego Ninjago?"  And after we defeated the purple bad guy, he said, "and now, mom, can we play Skip-Bo?"  And delightedly I said yes.  After we finished with our fun and games, I looked at the clock, and saw that it was 45 minutes past his bed-time.

Well played, young man, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment