Monday, January 16, 2012

life s a divorcee mom

Hey there.  So today when I picked up R I was told that "because I had R for the long weekend, you can have him all week until Friday" which is when he picks him up for his normal weekend visit.,  He acts as if this is altruistic, but in essence, he is saying that the one extra day means he shouldn't have to drive the 23 miles to visit his son Tuesday and Thursday this week.  I am fine with this, however R feels that this sucks...leaving me with the chore of saying why his father doesn't want to see him when he is scheduled.  Such is the life of a divorced mom.  but when the child then says that he wishes you hadn't divorced, one starts to question the choices made. And I realize, divorce sucks.  For everyone involved.  Regardless of intent, desire, or repercussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment